Sunday, September 23, 2007

Apple Festival

Sorry this a week late but I have been very busy. Too busy in fact. I have decided that I have needed to temporarily cut a few things from my weekly schedule to make time for my family, especially my adorable Harley and my beloved Ryan.

The Apple Festival did provide the opportunity to hang out with my B.F.F. Amy and my lil sis Starla. Harley of course loved it because she got to walk all over Nappanee all day long on Saturday and even a few hours on Sunday.

Starla and I bought a few scarves for all of the pets in the family. We definitely had a blast taking pictures of 4 different dogs in one picture! They actually turned out pretty good!



From Left to Right: Jasmine, Rusty, Harley, and Axel

For some reason my family thinks that I need to have a baby. I don't know why when you can have so much fun with adorable dogs!

2 comments:

wolf8408 said...

What about Duke!!! Just like me, me and duke get left out of everything whats new!!!!!

wolf8408 said...

then you dont even have my link on there to my blog